Next order due date is Wednesday February 8th, 2023
for pick up/delivery the week of February 13th, 2023
- Place your order online at www.inspiredfoods.ca, before the end of day of the order due date.
- You will receive an order confirmation/invoice from Inspired Foods. It may go to your spam folder so please be sure to check there.
- You will receive updates on the status of your order. Any changes will be communicated to you as soon as possible (ie. backordered items, etc).
- Your order will be ready for delivery approximately 5-10 days from the order due date. We will reach out to you to make arrangements for you to receive your order. If you are in Georgetown and surrounding areas, there is no charge for delivery. If in Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Barrie, Innisfil, Orillia, Midland, East or West Toronto, your order may be delivered to you, or may delivered to the delivery hub in your city. If this is your first order, we will reach out to you to make arrangements for delivery. There may be a delivery charge depending on your region.
- Payment is due when you receive your order and can be made either in cash upon delivery or by e-transfer.
- Please note that supplements under Seroyal’s brands (Genestra, Pure Encapsulations and Douglas Laboratories) can be ordered at any time during the month. Free delivery is available to anywhere within Ontario on orders over $200. Save 20% off retail by ordering through Inspired Foods.
- Price fluctuations on bulk items can occur from time to time, within reason (+/- 5% of the price listed on the website). In the case of a small fluctuation in price, your order will be updated and you will receive an email. If the price increases more than 5%, we will reach out to you directly to confirm that you still wish to proceed with the order.
- Since at times, some items are on back order, feel free to add any substitutions that you would like to be made, in the notes section of the order form that appears after you proceed to checkout.
- At times, we may not be able to fulfill your complete order due to availability of products. In this case, your order will be kept on file and we will follow up with you the following month to see if you would still like to order the product.
- You may create an account if you wish, but that is not required. If you create an account, this will save your past orders on file for your viewing.
How to Create an Account:
1) When you place your first order, in the checkout section, click the box to create an account.
2) Return to website a second time. Hover over shop, click on my account.
3) On the left side of the screen under log in, click lost password.
4) Enter the email address you used to place your first order.
5) Click reset password.
6) Go to your email, you will have an email from Inspired Foods which may be in your junk folder. Follow the instructions from there to reset your password.
7) For future orders, be sure to log into your account before placing your order.
8) You will now be able to log into the website at any time to see all orders you have placed using the email address.